“Search thousands of grant opportunities. Save countless research hours.”
What is Grant Connect?
Grant Connect is an innovative and comprehensive tool that connects charities with funders who share their cause. Updated daily with information from multiple sources, Grant Connect makes it effortless for you to find new funding opportunities, organize your prospects, and target your proposals.
- Thousands of Corporate Funders, Government Funders and Foundations
- Dynamic searches
- Multiple data sources
- Watch a quick video overview here
Who can access Grant Connect?
- Organizations that are small to medium sized and support residents of Strathcona County.
- Non-profits, charitable organizations or community groups. Call us to see if you qualify.
How to access Grant Connect through Volunteer Strathcona?
- Volunteer Strathcona can now offer VIRTUAL access to this database!
- Want to start exploring? Please fill out this form. Or for more information, please call 780-464-4243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant Connect is free of charge for local non-profits and community groups courtesy of Volunteer Strathcona.