Grant Connect from Imagine Canada
Grant Connect Funding Database
Free for local non-profits and community groups!
Search for funding opportunities for your group!
Simple to use!
How to access through Volunteer Strathcona?
- It’s simple! Call and make an appointment at 780.464.4242
- 8:30 – 4:30 Monday thru Friday, you have access to Grant Connect Station at your leisure
- Come into the office (Grant Connect must be accessed within our offices), sit at the Grant Connect Station and search as long as you like
- There are webinars and tours to take to help you learn how to use it if you need it
- Free printing available
- OR access Grant Connect in rural Strathcona! Contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Grant Connect?
Grant Connect is an innovative and comprehensive tool that connects charities with funders who share their cause. Updated daily with information from multiple sources, Grant Connect makes it effortless for you to find new funding opportunities, organize your prospects, and target your proposals.
- Thousands of Corporate Funders, Government Funders and Foundations
- 4 dynamic searches including Funder Search, Gift Explorer, People Seeker, and Quick Lookup.
- Multiple data sources including CRA Registered Charity Information Returns, IRS Form 990’s, website mining, annual reports, social media and funder surveys.
- User support available online and by phone.
- Three years of interactive gift history to explore, totaling over $3 billion in gifts!
- Preview at www.grantconnect.ca
GRANT CONNECT IS FREE OF CHARGE FOR OUR LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS COURTESY OF VOLUNTEER STRATHCONA
Who can access Grant Connect?
- Organizations that are small to medium sized and support residents of Strathcona County.
- Non-profits, charitable organizations or community groups. Call us to see if you qualify.